a little while ago, the lovely and amazing marisol gave me a very cool set of three alterable "art blanche" panels attached by rings, which turned out to be the PERFECT setting for an idea that had been trying to take shape in my head for quite a while. in retrospect i realize the reason it was "stuck" was that up until then, i didn't have the right ingredients for it!
flash forward to the arrival of september's TECOLOTE pixie dust kit... with EXACTLY the right mix of colors and patterns... and SHAZAM! i knew i could finally make it work. the result is one of those rare and cool times when the finished project was actually EVEN COOLER than the version that was inside my head!
not that you can really TELL from this photo, taken in the only spot with enough blank wall, or rather closet door... but not quiiiiiiiiiiiite enough light... to do it justice:
here's a photo that doesn't show the length, but you can see the details a bit better: