Tuesday, August 25, 2026

SOS581: Super Sketchy

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash it's one of my favorite types of challenge: we're getting SKETCHY, woohoo! And it's a beauty, too: 

Here's my card:

I've actually done a very faithful take on the sketch but it's VERY embellished so I hope you can see "the bones" lol. Nearly everything on here is from 49 and Market's Kaleidoscope and Spectrum Gardenia collections, which is unusual for me, but I just kept finding bits I liked, so I went with it. There are patterned papers, diecuts, laser cuts, ephemera and tags... all inked and stacked and combined into the pattern of the fab sketch... though my focal point is slightly to the right of center, to accommodate the gorgeous flowers on the patterned paper base.

SOS581: Let's Get Sketchy runs until the evening of Monday, September 7th; so be sure to check out the SOS Crew cards and start planning what you'll link up with us this time.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic...and yes I see the "bones"!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Love your vintage vibe for our GET SKETCH-y challenge!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS581

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~