Friday, September 13, 2024

JB2419-Ho Ha Ha!

This fortnight at Jingle Belles, we're asking you to create Humorous Holiday Cards; they can be funny, punny, snarky or silly but make sure they induce a smile, a chuckle or a laugh. 

Here's my card:

Something I only tend to realize when a humor challenge arrives is that I don't have a vast quantity of funny stamps, especially holiday-themed; I'm not sure HOW this is possible, but there ya go! As I was considering what to do, I found this TINY (1" square) HUMBUG stamp which I think has to be 20+ years old and I wondered if I could make it into a full-sized A2 card. And it turns out, YES, though it's definitely a bit more pared down than my usual style. A little matted diecut frame, some foam Thickers, a few patterned paper panels in appropriately coordinating "Humbug Green" et voila!

Hop over to Jingle Belles to see what Stephanie has created and start planning your own smile-worthy card to link up with us. JB2419 Ho Ha Ha will run until the evening of Wednesday, September 25th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~