Friday, April 26, 2024

Hey, Santa Claus!*

Everybody’s waitin' for the man with the bag** this fortnight at Jingle Belles, as we celebrate Santa Claus, aka Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Pere Noel... ok, you get the idea, lol. Here’s what I made:

I've said this before, but it bears repeating: Doodlebug has really never made a collection I didn’t love; and that goes double for Christmas! I’ve combined a bunch of different Doodlebug elements: the Santa, tree and a few presents are cut from journal cards; the presents and candies are stickers; the sentiment is from a the super-useful page full of tags and sentiments that most D-bug collections come with. The red text paper is Elle's Studio... I think... it’s ancient, and was in the scrap box so I'm not positive. The blue graph paper is Photoplay. There are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots and an Enamel Star on the cute Christmas tree and a Matte Dot on Santa's hat.

This challenge runs until May 8th. Hop over to Jingle Belles to see what Stephanie’s made and start planning your own Santa-centric masterpiece. 

*Hey, Santa Claus by the Moonglows is a cool R&B holiday song that I really love. Just sayin'... ♥

**For the record The Chenille Sisters do my favorite version of The Man with the Bag in case you need a little extra mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~