Thursday, February 22, 2024

Stickles Glitter Gel Grand Greenery Greeting by Lauren Bergold

Here's a shocking true confession: Until recently, I had somehow never used Stickles Glitter Gels; but I'm making up for lost time, because now I'm OBSESSED with their glorious glittery goodness. Today I'm up on the Ranger Project Page showing how crisply they apply through a stencil, how beautifully they coordinate with Ranger's Archival Ink color palette, and how wonderfully dramatic the different sizes and shapes of glitter look on the finished project, a card I made featuring Simon Hurley's beautiful Grand Greenery Stencil and luscious Watercolor Flowers Stamp Set. Hop over to Ranger to read all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~