Tuesday, November 9, 2021

unbeLEAFable!

We've got a fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash and there are lots of options that do not include brightly colored autumn leaves, but obviously I was not going to choose any of those lol.

I went with the diagonal that starts in the top lefthand corner, which gave me Thank You + Stamps More Than 3 Years Old + Leaves, and this is what I made:

I assume the leaves and thank you sticker are pretty obvious, but for the "older stamps" I went two ways: the large Stampendous Leaf stamps (and dies) are probably four years old, the script and music stamps that I've used randomly in the background are considerably older... plus... I've used some vintage POSTAGE stamps that are from the 1960's! Because yeah, I'm like that, lol!

Be sure to head on over to SOS to see the amazing creations the design team has made to inspire you, then choose a column, row or diagonal from the board and make your own masterpiece to link up with us!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, as always a fabulously designed one. Great colours and inked papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous collage! Love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~