Friday, November 5, 2021

Ornamental, My Dear Watson

We're celebrating one of my all-time favorite holiday items this fortnight at Jingle Belles: we'd like to see cards that feature holiday baubles and ornaments! 

This Hero Arts Poinsettia and Ornament Die is one of my favorites because there are so many ways to use it. Often I cut it out of watercolor paper and paint the flowers, but this time I left the ornament plain and layered it over a watercolored background; then mounted the whole thing on an ancient scrap of Prima paper. White dimensional florals and tiny Eyelet Outlet pearls add extra texture and interest.

Be sure to go and see Stephanie's card at Jingle Belles and start planning what YOU will make!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! love the neutral look and the ornament popped up and that is a gorgeous die too. Fantastic card. (I can do this)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~