Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Make a Wish

If, by any chance, your wish was for beautiful, realistic Dragonfly Brads, it has been granted by Eyelet Outlet! I cannot tell a lie, I'm in love with these, so you'll be seeing a lot of them! 


Coincidentally, I had just purchased P13's Stitched With Love collection at Paper Anthology. Since it was still sitting on my worktable when I sat down to make my Dragonfly card, it was hard to ignore the fact that these items could have been made especially to go together!


I stamped my sentiment in a rich brown on one of the embroidery hoops from the patterned paper, then carefully cut it out and added three Dragonfly Brads. I made a background of two papers divided by a frieze of flowers from a third, framed up with Purple Checked Washi. I accents a few additional sprays of flowers with Glitter Enamel Dots (there are eleven other colors if you don't love gold!) and called it a day.


Be sure to check up on the EO Blog often, to see what the design team have been up to, it is always worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~