Friday, March 5, 2021

Still Sketchy

We're still making cards based on Stephanie's beautiful sketch at Jingle Belles and you're still invited to join the fun. Let's remind ourselves what that sketch looks like:

And here's what I made this week:

Once again I capitalized on the efficiency of using a sketch by translating the various shapes into ready made items like stickers and diecuts. I flipped the sketch, so that the focal point and the intersecting lines are reversed, just to change things up a little. I've used five different Eyelet Outlet Washi Tapes to make the strong vertical line, and an older Crate Paper sticker that says "Winter" for the horizontal; then I've clustered a few different bits and bobs to make up the focal point including that sweet jar diecut (from  Pebbles) embellished with EO Holiday Tree and Snowflake Brads; and a couple of chipboard xmas trees that I think were Echo Park from several years ago. The whole thing is on a base of Carta Bella music-lined paper that is ancient, but still looks fab to me! 

Join the fun with us at Jingle Belles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~