Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Oh, the Places We'll Go!

Having been pretty much at home for an entire year, we're traveling --in card-form at least-- this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash. For "Oh, the Places We'll Go" we invite you to choose a destination and use it to inspire your card or project. Or... you can embrace a general travel theme.


I chose Hawaii as my imaginary destination, at least partially because I wanted to color the hula girl (and chameleon!) from MFT's Polynesian Paradise set. I'm fairly proud of the selection of older stash I found to pair with my stamped images: Echo Park Cloud paper, Doodlebug tropical-themed stickers, Studio Calico faux-polaroid images, and a Taylored Expressions Palm Tree die. Not bad, considering that I've managed to fit them all onto an A7 card! 

Be sure to make the leap to SOS and see the amazing creations from my design team darlings! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmm Hawaii is somewhere I have always wanted to go....maybe someday!
    Your card is perfection, love the hula girl and the chameleon!
    It's amazing what we can fit on a card huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, super colouring and fantastic design. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Excellent coloring! Hey, I have an idea... let's go!!!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~