Friday, June 26, 2020

Shapely Heart

We're still making SHAPED cards at Jingle Belles (by which we mean anything except the standard rectangle or square) and you're still invited to join us, which we hope you will! Here's what I made this week:


I decided to make a heart shaped card, using my largest heart stencil, which is about 4 x 6". I made a fun scalloped border by punching about a dozen 1 3/8" circles and sandwiching them between the stripey heart and a hidden, heart-shaped, hinged cardbase that's the same size. All of the papers used in this card came from ancient and well-hoarded Basic Grey holiday collections, which I still adore. I'll be sad when I use up my dwindling stash! 

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles and see Stephanie's beautiful card, as well as the sweet little prize that will go to one randomly chosen cardmaker who links up with us this fortnight! ♥

2 comments:

  1. This ia amazing .i would love to make a card like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just L O V E this. It is my favourite collection too. Unfortunately I've used mine all up now. x

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~