Friday, May 1, 2020

Merry Sketch-mas to You

At Jingle Belles, we're still making cards based on Stephanie's beautiful sketch, and you're still invited to join the fun, which we hope you will!


A reminder that you can swap the shapes, play with the proportions, flip or rotate the sketch, just make sure we can see "the bones" of it! Here's what I made this week:

snowman and flake diecuts: pebbles inc; patterned paper: my mind's eye, elle's studio; snowflake brad: doodlebug design; ancient deco tape: heidi swapp; equally ancient ribbon: my mind's eye; pearl flourish and tiny pearls in jar: eyelet outlet; border punch: recollections; adhesives: elmers gluetape, 3m foam tape, scor-tape to secure ribbon at back of panel

I've had the pack of Pebbles diecuts from which this sweet snowman-in-a-jar came, for more years than I'd like to admit to, lol! I think it's the perfect thing for this sketch, though, so I swapped him for the tag shape. I used suitably winter-ish layers of patterned paper, skinny tape and grosgrain ribbon and added an Eyelet Outlet Pearl Bling Swirl that I cut apart and rebuilt in a shape that fit better on my card. 

Ski, snowshoe, sled, or fly your reindeer over to Jingle Belles to check out what Stephanie made this week and to link up your own Sketc-centric creation! ♥

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I need to play with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fabulous, the colours and the design is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, however, I reeeally don't want to think about Christmas yet. Ha ha ha, I am still thinking of summertime and birthdays. Great card Lauren, it's fun and all the things you used really work together. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~