Friday, May 22, 2020

Belles Are Blinging

We're never ones to eschew the sparkly, glittery or blingy at Jingle Belles, so this fortnight we invite you to get out all your favorite sparkly things and use them on a brand new holiday card. There's even a little prize for one lucky cardmaker who links up with us. Here's what I made:


Of course when I think of bling, I generally go right for my Eyelet Outlet goodies, lol! Believe it or not, there's less than half a pack of Swirl Bling on this card, though admittedly, I changed the shapes quite a bit by cutting them apart and re-arranging them to fit my design better. I also made a circle mat from American Crafts' POW Glitter Cardstock for a little more flash. I was honored to be last week's winner at Sketch Saturday, so I thought it would be fun to use this week's (equally awesome!) sketch (#610) to thank them for that. All of my patterned papers are last year's Christmas in the Country collection by Prima Marketing, from my lss, Paper Anthology.

Be sure to hop over to Jingle Belles and see Stephanie's beautiful card and start planning what Bling-centric creations you will make! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, great use of the sketch. what a tedious job of cutting and arranging the bling. love the Santa. since I slipped in last challenge at the 8 minute left mark I hope I can get one done quicker.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~