Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Doggone Cute

That's the way I (Lauren) would describe the Eyelet Outlet Long Dog Brads, but don't take my word for it, have a look for yourself:


These cards are pretty streamlined because let's face it if you have the adorable Long Dogs and an awesome sentiment (in Avery font) you don't need much else really. Ok maybe some fab Geomettic Washi, but that's about it.


I made the background of my second card by alternating strips of Paw Washi with some really fun Skinny Plaid Tape. The Long Dogs have wiggled their way between the two lines of sentiment which is spelled out in a free font called Cafe Rojo.


Not only do the Long Dogs look cute, I think they've given us some really good advice; and also... they're on sale right now!

tries to wag more
than she barks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~