Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Rollin' With My Gnomies

It's the first challenge of 2020 at Shopping Our Stash so we'd like to welcome you, "Gnome Sweet Gnome" for which... (you've guessed already, right?) ...we'd like to see projects which feature GNOMES o'course!


I really (really!) thought I had a gnome stamp. In fact, I would've sworn... but if I ever did have one, it is no longer on this plane of existence. So I had to drop back and punt. Luckily I found this awesome gnome tug-of-war illustration in a falling apart old childrens' book and I was able to quickly make it into a birthday card with only (ancient) letter stickers, some (oldish) lined patterned paper, scraps of cardstock and teeny tiny puffy heart stickers. Go, me!

Hop on over to SOS and see what the gang have come back from holiday break to inspire you with! ♥ 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice save!
    Thanks for the awesome Chanukah card! Wishing for you the best of New Years. May this decade bring 10 years of unbridled blessings!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the challenge, and for finding and using so much stash! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super awesome gnome image!!!
    I adore your use of vintage images....swoooooooon
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of the tug team gnomes. Great Birthday card!! Fantastic job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~