Sunday, January 12, 2020

It's *Sticker* Sunday!

I've set the stencils aside just this once, because the last time I was at The Ink Pad I fell in love with these gorgeous Feather Stickers and I just couldn't wait to use them! 


And YES, for the record, I used the whole entire packet on ONE CARD! Which is the crafting equivalent of eating the entire pint of ice cream... but luckily much less fattening. These gorgeous stickers are diecut and translucent, so you can layer them on top of each other, and/or whatever pretty papers or collage you'd like to use them with.


In this case I framed a vintage bird illustration with a round frame I made of dictionary paper backed with cardstock to strengthen it. But this idea would also work perfectly with the vintage-style illustrations from a Pepin Paper Craft Book, or, for that matter, you could frame up a lovely family photo!  I cut the center out with the largest of my Lawn Fawn Circle Stackable Dies, then arranged the stickers around the edge, letting them overlap each other a bit. I distressed the edge of the dictionary paper panel, mounted it on some beautiful teal Idea-Ology Metallic Jewel Cardstock and then machine stitched around the edge to attach it to a dark blue 6" square card.


I think I need to head back to The Ink Pad for a few more stickers... BRB! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~