Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Old MacDonald Had Some Brads

(Warning: This post contains many diabolical Farm Puns. Please accept the author's hearty "You're Welcome" or "Sorry", whichever is most appropriate!)

It seems to me that people either *LOVE* puns or hate them. At Eyelet Outlet almost all of us really love them. If you happen to be a person who does not, let me sum up the salient points of this post right now: we have lots of cool Farm Brads, including Cows and Goats, Pigs and Sheep, Roosters, Chickens, Eggs, Trucks and more. And I'm sure you can do other things besides make pun cards. But I did not do other things. I made pun cards, lol, and they're on the EO Blog today:


The stamps in this post are from the Old Barn Mini Set by Art Impressions and are available at Paper Anthology, as well as other fine stores. I've colored them with Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiments are formatted in a free font called Mom's Typewriter and I used two sizes of cloud punch by Fiskars to get the shapes.


The first card is an A2 and features two adorable Cow Brads and a Sun peeping out from behind the punched clouds. I love how it came out, but when in doubt, my policy is to, "Go BIG", lol...


...so my second card is an A7, which I think fits the scale of the brads a tiny bit better. This time I have a Cow, a Goat and a Sheep Brad, grazing away happily.


I hope you'll agree my farm cards are Outstanding In Their Field! :) :) :)

6 comments:

  1. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ these are fabulous cards. I just LOVE the sentiments and your colouring is fantastic too, I thought it was a sheet of paper out of one of your books. Just wonderful my friend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oop's should have said I'm in the group that "loves" a pun. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely punny cards, love them both. love that cute farm scene stamp too it works perfect with the adorable brads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I could possibly articulate how much I love these cards. Outstanding is an understatement. And your colouring is completely wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at your warning! (Yes, I'm that kid...) love love love these, puns, brads... The everything about them! šŸ„

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~