Tuesday, March 27, 2018

no ink??!

i know the stampers out there are going to be very sad when i tell you that this week's challenge at shopping our stash is "NO INK"! which means: no ink pads, no markers, no doodles, no gelli plate, no oxides, no stamping. so what's left? collage, diecuts, stickers, patterned paper, rub-on transfers, ribbon, twine... should i keep going? nah. because by now, if you're not into, you're already gone, lol! here's what i made:


loads of golden oldies here: awesome, ancient basic grey chipboard trees, patterned paper of various ages from simple stories and echo park, some year-or-two old studio calico alphas; this was a pretty quick card to make and i love the spring-like colors! (i am sooooooooooo ready for warm weather!!!)

I used the current sketch saturday to place my elements:


need more ink-less inspiration? SOS is the place, darlings! ♥

8 comments:

  1. As always a fantastic collage card, I am in awe how you use papers, stickers and chipboard. It give me the "deer in headlights" look when stickers and chipboard are in a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mix of chippies and papers! I'm soooo ready for Spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sketch, and way to use those BG trees... BG is probably my most hoarded brand! Great spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your collage cards Lauren, it's fabulous how you use pattern papers and other items to construct such amazing cards.
    Awesome Spring card, love it.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I am also ready for some sunshine and warmer weather...heck at this point I would take one or the other!
    Love your card, those trees are adorable and a great take on the sketch to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is where you excel and I scratch my head...but I have a few new goodies in my stash that might just fit the bill...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren, your card is gorgeous, love the no ink twist at SOS this week, you have inspired me to have a go. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card today. Quite a head scratching challenge but I think I have managed it!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~