Friday, June 14, 2013

more (xmas) sketchy goodness!

because the best thing about a great sketch (like... say... the one stephanie drew for ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ last week!) is that you can use it over and over again! so we did! here's my second card:

(patterned paper--mostly scraps: love elsie, bo bunny, reminisce, my mind's eye, pink paislee; red cardstock: core'dinations; rub-ons and dimensional snow globe sticker: imaginisce; adhesives: staples brand gluetape runner, 3m foam tape)
and here's a reminder of what that fabulous sketch looks like:


and now i hope you'll drop in and see us atJINGLE BELLESbecause we'd loooooooooove for you to join our fun!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love that sketch too. Its so neat. I can't wait to see your next set of ICAD's!! I am excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your Christmas card. So cute...

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the perfect scatter of snowflakes behind that cute little snowglobe! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! A terrific sketch by Steph :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~