Tuesday, December 23, 2008

putting the MENTAL in "ornamental"

yeah.
that'd be me. :)

still more artisan labels...fussy cut baubley bits (& a few diecuts)...a plethora of (potentially) pleasing patterns...so forth and so on...lots of pinks & greens with a little blue, too...inna song that goes something liiiiiiiiiiiike
THIS:


(supplies for all 4 cards: ornaments & diecuts: k&co; patterned paper: love elsie, rhonna farrrer, basic grey, k&co, dcwv, prima, doodlebug; cardstock: core'dinations; vintage: sheet music, silver rickrack; glitter alphas: american crafts; xmas sticker: provocraft; other: colorbox inks, zig pen, michaels' ribbon [which IRL matches better than it looks here}, foam tape)


sorry, it seems i am running low on snappy holiday patter...do feel free to talk amongst yourselves!!!

8 comments:

  1. I just love these! I do not think I have the genes to pull it off myself, so I'll just enjoy yours. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahaha

    you are too much, these cards are awesome BTW, you a a card making machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute Feast for the eyes...love all the colors and layers and fussy cuttings...wow! How long does it take for you to put together one of your multi-layer masterpieces???!!! Aha, heres another question for you...what kind of adhesive do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running out of compliments for your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that I love your cards and they rock! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All charming! I love those ornaments. I have tins of K&Co. chips, mini file folders, etc. I should give them to you! Your cards are all unique and marvelous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just spectacular Lauren. Hope you're holidays are festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards! I am always inspired.... debb

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~