Friday, August 22, 2008

it's like they've known me all my life!!! :)

i saw this last week on dawn's blog and LOVED it! (ta v much, your all-pink-girl-ness!!!)






The Recipe For Lauren




3 parts Pizzazz
2 parts Originality
1 part Enchantment
Splash of Warmth

Finish off with a squeeze of lime juice



...of course...they forgot to mention "devastating beauty" ...and... "almost super-natural intelligence" ...but other than that, YEAH! they've *totally* summed me up!!!


**********

IN OTHER NEWS: many thanks for all of the kind concern and good wishes and nice comments! after several amusing trips to the chiropractor and almost a week laying on my living room floor DA BACK is now much *MUCH* better...in fact, i can basically do all my normal stuff, just a bit more slowly, sorely & carefully. HOWEVER, in the interests of keeping our official "house of dooooooooom" status, jeff has obligingly come down with a sinus infection (fruits of last week's cold from hell) and has been home in bed for the last two days. we're planning to have the house fumigated, fung-shui-ed and exorcised over the weekend and then we're both going back to work on monday, dammit, if only to avoid the vast wasteland which is daytime television!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that your back is getting better. The plans for the house sound *interesting* and I hope that works...LOL!!

    The recipe for Lauren sounds pretty good and I shall go immediately and find out what mine is....I love a good blog *thingy*. I am surprised that they left out the beauty and intelligence parts....but I guess blog things are not infallible.

    I have missed seeing my daily dose of Laureny goodness and hope that the weekend sees you up to creating some new eye-candy for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled that your back is feeling better. I've had my lower back go out and its excruciating. BLAH. But all's well that ends well! I'm happy for you!

    P.S. I commented awhile back on a card that you made with a little birdie and a crown and i was recently in a scrap store in noblesville, IN and i saw that clear stamp and i BOUGHT IT! So I'm excited to use it and do a little card-ing of my own!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is VERY cool, and SO true about you!

    Get well, both of you, I demand it:)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~