The new challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called, "What's the Good Word?" for which we'd like you to design a card around a WORD. You could use a Word Die, Stickers, or a Word Stamp - just make sure it's clear what your WORD is.
I have A LOT of alphabet die sets, so I used this opportunity to break out half a dozen of them, diecut the letters for "HAPPY" from a cool old street map, and make a super wordy background for a birthday card that also features fun vintage car illustrations and an Eyelet Outlet Compass Brad.
Alphabet Die sets used: Altenew Bold Alphabet Lowercase; MFT Essential Alphabet and In Stitches Uppercase; Sizzix/ Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Thinlits and Typo Lowercase; Impression Obsession Typewriter Lowercase.
While I had all my car-related stuff out, I made a gift bag to coordinate: It's got pieces of several maps, a map index, the title page of a vintage Road Atlas to Britain, loads of (out of print) washi tape, some cool tape measure ribbon, and Eyelet Outlet Classic Car and Driving Brads.
SOS579: What's the Good WORD runs until the evening of Monday, August 10th. Head on over to SOS to check out what the rest of the Crew have made, it's definitely worth the trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment
the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~