Friday, November 24, 2023

JB2324: Banner Holiday, Week 2

We're still making cards inspired by our 2023 Jingle Belles Blog Banner, here's a reminder of what it looks like:


And here's how I was inspired this week:


Having gone as literal as possible last week, this time I wanted to see how far I could go in the other direction, but still have the influence of the banner show clearly. I rotated the rectangle shape to make a "tall card"; I used the layers of music, text and snowflakes for the background; I placed a tree toward the left of the frame; and finally I used the same Stamplorations "Jingle" die on glitter paper as my sentiment. 

Head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's gorgeou card, then scroll down to the original Banner Inspired Holiday post to visit the Readers' Gallery and to link up your own card(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~