Wednesday, December 12, 2018

What's Red and Green and FUN All Over?

Holiday-themed Memorydex cards featuring Eyelet Outlet brads and washi tape of course! I used my rolodex die to cut out two cards made from ordinary white cardstock covered in a collage of vintage paper and sheet music. Then I added a band of festive tapes, topped with artist trading coins. Because who ever said you cannot *combine* swap formats to make them exponentially more fun!


On my first card, I layered a bunch of my favorite RED washi tapes: Ho Ho Ho, No Peeking, Merry Christmas, Skinny Merry Christmas and a few other skinny tapes with words on them. Then I made an artist trading coin from red patterned paper and added Santa and Mrs. Claus Brads.


My second card favors shades of green, running in the opposite direction because I started with my favorite vertical Tree Tape and added Green Dots as well as a few different strips of Skinny Green Stripes. This time the coin element features a pair of Pine Trees and a gallant Moose Brad for a fun wintery scene.


Of course there is no limit to the different combinations you could make with just a few fun holiday tapes and brads from Eyelet Outlet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~