Saturday, March 2, 2024

The WRITE Stuff

I love to crochet, I may have mentioned that, lol. A lot of the things I make are teeny tiny and crocheted in the round, but this time I WENT BIG and made this Crafty Pencil Pillow, using am adorable pattern from Ashley Stallsworth who is on Ravelry and Instagram as A Crafty Concept


Details for yarncrafters: I used Vanna's Choice from Lion Brand Yarn and a J hook. The yarn colors are: Mustard (barrel of pencil); Fisherman (wood); Charcoal (lead); Silver Heather (eraser holder); and Pink (eraser). The pattern is well written and easy to follow; finishing was minimal and straightforward. This Crafty Pencil Pillow worked up quickly and was a lot of fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~