Monday, December 18, 2023

Mandala Monday Round-Up

The last official Mandala Monday of 2023 kind of crept up on me, so this seems like a good time to choose a few of my favorites for the year. So here they are, in no particular order:

MM13: 
A collaged mandala from back in March... featuring a particularly lovely (to me, anyway) bit of vintage map and (of course) a tiny car!

MM12: 
It's a well-known fact that I consider the phrase, "too much color" absolute nonsense, and this super-stripey marker mandala (coincidentally also from March) made with about a zillion shades of Tombow Dual Brush Pen is proof of that!

MM46: 
I was surprised to find that I only made a couple of sticker mandalas this year, must do better in 2024! Meanwhile, I do love this one (which admittedly is LOOSE in terms of mandala structure) composed mostly of ancient Mrs. Grossman's stickers from last month. 

MM18:
I suspect that anything made with Dina Wakley Collage Paper and Typed Ledgers is automatically going to be fairly awesome, but I (immodestly!) confess to being extra-proud of this collaged mandala. 

MM01:
Going all the way back to January to include this ink-over-collage mandala colored with some of my favorite shades of Wendy Vecchi's Archival Inks from Ranger.

♥♥♥

To see ALL the Mandala Mondays of 2023 you can click this link to see them in blogpost form OR head over to my Instagram account for the complete compilation in convenient Flip-a-Gram form! 
Brand new Mandala Mondays will resume on January 1, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~