Thursday, October 12, 2023

Collactober!

I'm participating in Collactober on Instagram, it's a 31-day celebration of collage, with a prompt for every single day of the month! I'm working on 4.25" squares, with the intention of making my collages into cards at the end of the event. Here are my first nine:


Starting at the top and working left to right, the prompts were: Portal, Reading, Ancestry Tree, Body Parts, Origami, Magical, Metamorphosis, Botanical and (on Mandala Monday) Root Chakra. As you can see, many of my interpretations are pretty loose, but I like the finished pieces. To see the collages day by day, check out my Instagram account, @llaurenb as well as @lofficinedenative and @_agazart_ who are hosting and the hashtags #collactober and #collactober2023 where you can see many awesome interpretations of each theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~