Friday, May 26, 2023

(Still) No Stamping

It's the second week of our No Stamping Christmas challenge at Jingle Belles and this time I've approached the assignment with patterned paper:


This card has four different patterns (including TWO red and green plaids!) as well as a journal card that I diecut into an oval and matted to give it a little more visual weight. I'd love to take credit for the dynamic placement of elements, but in fact, I used an ancient (circa 2012, I think!) but very inspiring layout from the late great Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge:


I'd love for you to visit Jingle Belles and see Stephanie's fabulous card, then start thinking what YOU will make... without stamps... to link up with us.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card with the sketch Lauren I follow you ;)
    Nice day Epie

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~