Friday, April 28, 2023

Leftover Inchies

At Jingle Belles, we're still seeking out our crafty leftovers for making holiday cards and this week I was especially excited to find the last dozen or so extremely ancient Artchix Studio Inchies and then I stumbled upon the perfect sketch to use them up!


I was excited to be one of the top three at Sketch Saturday last week and even more excited that the new sketch (#724) is arguably the best ever for incorporating inchies! I matted the inchies on a leftover scrap of green cardstock, then planted them on that strip of stripey Basic Grey that almost became the bellyband for my SOS froggy card, but was ultimately swapped out. I also used up a couple of Joy diecuts that were sitting on my worktable. As you can see, I rotated the sketch and then made one card with the strip on the right and one on the left. I popped on a few Eyelet Outlet Holly Brads just for extra texture and interest.

By the time you read this, Sketch Saturday #724 will be closed out, but there will be a brand new one on (as the name implies!) Saturday morning!


Head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and be inspired by the Holiday Leftovers Readers' Gallery. You've still got until next Wednesday evening (May 3rd) to join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty and what a fabulous way to use up those inchies, so perfect for our sketch!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful interpretation of the sketch - love that music note background! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~