Sunday, March 19, 2023

Spring Lawn Fawn Tags

It's definitely a good week when I can sneak in a bit of coloring practice, especially when there are super-fun new(ish) Lawn Fawn stamps (and washi tape!!!) from Paper Anthology involved.


That hot air balloon from the Fly High set is A LOT of fun to color, I tell ya! The Elephant Parade Stamps and Dies sold out FAST, but will be back in the store this week. I've used a bunch of different sets for the sentiment combos, including Gnome Sweet Gnome and some of the characters from Car Critters (still possibly my all-time LF fave!) though I have to say that the chunky font in Everyday Offset Sayings is very appealing too. But that washi... HOW can anyone resist??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~