Friday, January 27, 2023

JB-23-03: Stuck On You

If you've already guessed that at Jingle Belles this fortnight we're celebrating that most basic --yet still highly crave-able-- of craft supplies (by which I mean STICKERS!) then you've got a head start and I'll get right to the part where I show off my card(s):

These adorable snowpersons and the cute sentiment strips came from the Elements sticker sheet in Photoplay's Christmas Cheer collection, which I got at Paper Anthology last fall. The dies from which the cute tabbed frames are cut (out of Ranger's Distress Woodgrain Cardstock) using a set of Elizabeth Craft Designs' Planner Essentials Dies that I special-ordered over a year ago, but somehow only just opened?? (Don't worry, I'll make up for it by over-using them now, lol!) The plaid paper is ancient October Afternoon, as is one of the washi tapes; the sheet music is from my stash of vintage and found papers; the Snowflake Brads are Eyelet Outlet.

I'm willing to bet you have at least a sticker or two in your crafty stash, so I'd love for you to dust those off and use them, then link up with us at Jingle Belles. Need a little more inspiration? Be sure to check out what Stephanie has made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~