Friday, November 25, 2022

Banner Holiday: Week 2

We're still making cards inspired by our Jingle Belles Blog Banner (scroll down for a reminder of what that looks like) and here's how I interpreted that assignment this week:


Once again I've used the traditional red and green color palette of the header. I also incorporated a vintage style Santa (via an Authentique journal card) and some botanical elements, in the form of Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Washi Tape, plus Simple Stories cardstock stickers. Something that's a bit subtler is the fact that there are several collagey layers going on, which reflect the way I assembled the original artwork using translucent digital elements.


I hope you'll be inspired to use however many elements of the banner appeal to you, and make a card to join us for this, the last official Jingle Belles challenge of 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~