Wednesday, June 15, 2022

"The Future's So Bright...

...You Gotta Wear Shades"! If there's a better sentiment to put on a graduation card I do not know it, especially when the "shades" in question are Eyelet Outlet Sunglass Brads!


I used a free font called Mom's Typewriter to make my sentiment strips and Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rainbow Dies with LOTS of colorful cardstock scraps to create a background of rainbows and clouds. I adorned one of the clouds with a Graduation Hat and the aforesaid Sunglass Brads, and couldn't resist adding Sun and Cloud Brads, as well as a few Heart Brads. Since I have not one but two beautiful nieces graduating from high school this month, I made two versions of this card, then kitted out a pair of envelopes with their names, as well as more Graduation Hats and Sunglass Brads; all on a background of Rainbow Washi.


Whether your family are celebrating graduations this June, weddings or anniversaries, Father's Day, birthdays or any other milestone, I'm pretty sure the Eyelet Outlet Store has brads and tape that will make your beautiful handmade cards even more lovely and thoughtful!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love how you placed the rainbows in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was flying past this card in my blog feed, and had to scroll back because I knew without a doubt it was yours ... fantastic

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~