Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Valen-TINY

Valentines come in all shapes and sizes, and these are definitely of the smaller variety. Artist Trading Cards are 2.5 x 3.5" (modeled on the average playing card) which is big enough for some sweet Eyelet Outlet Chameleon or Turtle Brads (they're on sale!), plus Sun and Cloud Brads, and a silly sentiment. Everything you need to wish your Valentine a happy day.  


Be sure to check out the Eyelet Outlet Blog, where the design team are always cooking up something fun to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~