Friday, February 26, 2021

A Bit Sketchy

Things are a bit sketchy this fortnight at Jingle Belles, but in a *GOOD* way because we have this lovely card map by Stephanie to inspire our cards:


One of the best things about card sketches is how well they streamline the design process, especially if you stick to readymade items, which is what I did this week. I used wintery Echo Park stickers from last year to make up my focal point and the strong horizontal element up top. For the vertical on the left, I used self adhesive, super-thin wood veneer that came in a roll, and I'll apologize in advance for over-using that the next few months, because it's my new favorite thing. A couple of mats and some Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads later, I called it a day!


Hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful sketch card and start planning what you will make!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~