Friday, July 10, 2020

Exponentially More Stars and Stripes

Because my star paper is cut into star shapes and my stripes have stripes! Yes, it'd be hard to be star-ier or stripe-ier than this card for our Jingle Belles Stars and/or Stripes challenge; but luckily all you need to qualify is one or the other!

sticker: doodlebug; patterned paper: lawn fawn, crate paper + gina k green cardstock; tab sticker: crate paper; star dies: nestabilities; adhesives: elmers brand gluetape, 3m foam tape

I haven't used my nested star dies in a bit, so this seemed like a really good time to get those out. I cut two layers for each star, but matted them off-center for a more casual look and let a couple of the points run off the edge and get trimmed off. I used the stars to frame up some fun Doodlebug holiday stickers and found an ancient tab sticker to serve as my sentiment.

Be sure to check out the Stars and Stripes gallery at Jingle Belles, not to mention Stephanie's beautiful card. ♥

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~