Friday, February 21, 2020

It's a Red Letter Day!

We're still making cards which predominantly feature the color *RED* at Jingle Belles and you still have plenty of time to join the fun, which we hope you will. This week I've combined both old and new products with a vintage vibe:



There are stash items in use here of nearly every age imaginable! So what's old and what's new? The beautiful Santa is an Authentique journal card, which I've framed up with part of an Idea-Ology Vignette Box Cover. Both of the above were post-holiday treats to myself from Paper Anthology. The tiny red star sequins are a brand new item coming soon to Eyelet Outlet which I'm technically not supposed to be using yet (so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok?). The red mat and lightly patterned kraft cardstock are old enough that I'm not sure what they were leftover from. The twine and jute were on a package I unwrapped in December. The sheet music, trading stamps and xmas ornament background are all vintage, plus I've inked, torn and distressed them a bit more, just for fun.

Hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's lovely card and link up one (or more!) of your own! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~