Friday, November 1, 2019

putting the CARD in CARDINAL (or possibly vice versa?)

we're still celebrating the critters of christmas at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ and you're still invited to join the fun by making a holiday card with an animal (or creature!) on it.


i had a completely different plan for this week's card, but then i saw my friend elisabeth unpacking this amazing taylored expressions layered cardinal die set at paper anthology and all bets were off. also... it allowed me to build a collage of torn vintage paper and postage stamps for the base of my card, which i was really really in the mood to do! (sometimes my "process" is very scientific, lol!) layered label shapes and some eyelet outlet poinsettia, pinecone and holly brads complete the finishing touches.

hop, swim, gallop, fly or pull a sleigh over to ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ and see the beautiful readers' gallery, not to mention a brand new card that stephanie made especially to inspire you!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cardinal and gorgeous collage,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...I am kicking myself right now! I had that cardinal die in my hands to purchase and changed my mind! This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~