Friday, March 24, 2017

shine on

we're still celebrating the many fab types of shiny, sparkly, beautiful holiday bling at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ so why not grab your gems, jewels, pearls, sequins, crystals, glitter or other glimmering accoutrements and join us? here's what i made:

glitter paper: dcwv; glitter adorned patterned paper: my mind's eye; other patterned paper: kaiser, basic grey, making memories; pearl flourish: eyelet outlet; chipboard sticker: mme; floral: imaginisce; doily from my stash; adhesives: elmers brand gluetape, 3m foam tape, gluedots, sewing machine

i confess that i really liked my card last week, but anytime i make something that pared down, it generally freaks me out a tiny bit, and i have to make something EXTRA lumpy, bumpy and embellished the next time, lol. so that's what i did. luckily i had the current sketch (#455) saturday layout to inspire my choices:


stephanie has another gorgeous card to show you this week, as well, so why not check it out at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ and then stay to help us "bling on the holidays"?!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colours and the doily tree is totally clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the tree and the bling, great use of the sketch and I'm in love with the plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the die in layers ... or is it the same one I used last week cut into layers. I seriously want to make a doily tree now ... love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren...this just might be my most favorite of all your cards. I literally had to take a breath when I saw it...and I am not one for non-traditional holiday colors...but this so stunningly beautiful. Love.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~