Friday, December 2, 2016

50(ish) cards!

can you believe we've just wrapped up our fifthJINGLE BELLES♥ card-making season?!* but afterall, it's december 2nd and we've been making one card a week since january 1st, so i've got quite a stash. see?


i actually still need to make another card or two, so i'll still be posting xmassy stuff, but boy oh boy am i glad to be wrapping up this holiday chore in december, rather than just starting it! we'll be back at it again on january first, though... and we'd love to have you ♥JINGLE♥ along with us throughout 2017, so consider yourself officially invited to our papercrafting party on new year's day, darlings! ♥♥♥

*if you can't, it might be because you remember we started in 2011, and thus this was actually our SIXTH jingle belles season. as was just pointed out to me. proof that time totally does fly when you're having fun. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! what a pile of lovely cards. Never actually thought of doing the one card a day (sorry a week). Made mine & got them posted before end of Nov to save on postage as we live in Spain and most of our cards go to England! Need to keep 'em as flat as poss tho 'cos English post charge extra for 'bumps' lol. Again, love your cards....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had so much fun with you gals this year, I'll be there with bells on in January!!! I did miss the last prompt but I made two for most challenges and more for two of them so I did my 50 woohoo. Thanks so much for the fun challenges and the awesome comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved looking in each fortnight even if I didn't join in. You have both made some fabulous cards and the recipients will be very lucky to receive them. I'll try harder next year.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~