Friday, March 11, 2016

the spirit of xmas past...

...is inspiring us at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ this fortnight; we're making new holiday cards with vintage --or vintage inspiried-- ingredients! won't you join us? here's what i made this week:

real vintage: sheet music, lace, pretty blue flowered paper that was the lining of an old envelope found inside a book i got at a booksale (woohoo!); faux vintage: super cool postcard by glitz design; other stuffs: floral and leaves: prima; white glitter paper: american crafts; blue cardstock: sei; snowflake and border punches: recollections; adhesives: elmers brand gluetape, 3m foam tape, gluedots, sewing machine

ok, so everyone including stevie wonder knows by now that i adore and collect vintagey bits; especially (but not limited to) vintage paper. in fact i have so much of that luscious sort of thing that a few years ago i started my etsy shop, just enough stuff, to share some of my "extra" goodies. so i'm pretty excited to be sponsoring our ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ fun this time... there just might be a little prize on tap for a lucky random cardmaker who links up with us this fortnight. why not hop over and check out the full details!

another great place to visit is sketch saturday, whose latest layout (#402) i have nabbed for my card:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, what a great challenge...now to get my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, we have another WOW card! Love the vintage look to this and it reminds me of Christmas cards from my childhood. Yes, I'm that old! Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, how super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the sheet music behind that vintage piece is perfect!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, vintage, you know I have to enter this challenge! Fabulous card, love that amazing vintage image! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh. This is the second time recently that I've entered a card in a challenge, only to have the next theme fit that card also! Ugh. I think I vintaged myself out on the last card, Lauren! Your card is perfect, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~