Sunday, October 16, 2011

i have *NO* free time...

...which is why i just spent twenty minutes making a totally pointless piece of digi-art using one of the photos from the new york trip i took with stephanie this week:


the photograph is of my shadow on concrete, taken near chelsea market, where we had the most magnificent picnic lunch on tuesday, after walking the high line, but before shopping at the ink pad and visiting the museum at the fashion institute of technology.

i know that i could have spent the time it took to make this A LOT more productively; i could have edited some of the sensible photos i took, or written a cool description of the whole day like stef has been doing on her blog this week, or even checking off one of the gazillion things on my to-do list. but this was really fun and i like how it turned out. everything else will get done... i hope... and i'll have a much more sensible post for you tomorrow. promise! ♥

8 comments:

  1. pah! Sensible is over-rated. Way cooler to do shadow pics w poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a much lamer waste of digital piece on my blog as an entry. lol. so yours is cool!! I'm glad you guys had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a marvelous time... and I think your photo is pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and it sounds like you had a fab. time in NY. Loved seeing the pictures on Steph's facebook. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's magical ... and captures a lot about our trip in one single piece of art ... the appreciation of under-rated and often un-seen artistic opportunities. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I've taken pics of my shadow....none were as good as this one! Fab!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~