OR: how to make a birthday card and gift certificate look slightly more impressive...whilst at the same time disguising the fact that you've made said card *waaaay* too big to fit into an envelope...all with the clever use of some clear cellophane and a LABEL!
"royal birthday edition"
- Teabags (as enjoyed by Elizabeth II)
- Chocolate Biscuits (almost certainly HRH's favorite)
- Fancy Schmancy Birthday Card (suitable for royalty)
- Hello Magazine (featuring the Queen's grandson)
- Borders Giftcard (not particularly British or regal...but still quite useful!)
- Warm Birthday Wishes (much like those directed toward members of the aristocracy)
(sigh. i *LOVE* broderbund printshop!!!)