1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
embellishments, for sure, with an emphasis on basic grey rubs; fancy pants chip; love, elsie...well...everything, i guess; (lol) prima flowers...ooh...& the new marah johnson ci stuff, which is to die for!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?
rub-ons. i have a serious addiction. (a serious addiction!)
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
easy--cards--my hands down favorite! they're low-commitment, you can make lots, people like getting 'em, & you can incorporate any interest, technique or product.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both hehehe)...
ooh! a store!!! i'd be doing a lot of the same stuff i do *now* at work...and I'D be getting the money! plus i'd meet tons of crafty people, and make stuff every day, and i could write off the price of xyron cartridges on my income tax! ...niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... :)
5. What is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?
it's the paper equivalent of multiple personality disorder! i tend to think i'm more graphic-design-ish than artistic, actually, so really i try NOT to have any one particular style; i'd rather make things which reflect the recipients' interests and their likes/dislikes. having said that, i s'pose the "default" lauren project is collage-based, incorporates some vintage items, has lots of layers, and at least a little bit of sparkly *something*!
ok darlings, as you know, i have a three-pronged policy on tagging:
- if you're reading this and you'd LIKE to be tagged, you're tagged
- if you're reading this and you would NOT like to be tagged, you're excused...BUT...
- if you're NOT reading this, you're totally disqualified from play!!!
(i'm sorry, but i'm going to have to be absolutely firm on point three!) :)