Tuesday, September 22, 2026

SOS583: Chicken!

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash, we're celebrating National Chicken Month in the United States, and thus asking you to create a card that features a chicken. Like this:


I found this cute chicken in one of the old, falling-apart, children's books I keep for collage. The sentiment is one I've used before and it always makes me chuckle. This time, I used my Dymo Labeler and some colorful alphabet stickers... on gridded paper so I would be able to place things neatly without measuring. I've adorned the background with Eyelet Outlet Egg Brads and as a serendipitously fab finishing touch, wouldja believe I found half a sheet of chicken wire patterned paper lurking in my stash?

SOS583: Chicken! runs until the evening of Monday, October 5th at Shopping Our Stash.

1 comment:

  1. How fun...that sentiment made me chuckle!! Your card is sure to inspired those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash for our CHICKEN challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! It is gonna be fun to see what shows up in our gallery!! #SOS583

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~