au contraire, darlings! i've made *TEN*--count 'em, 10--cards this week...and i can't show you any of them yet.
i can't even hint mysteriously about their theme. dang! this is kind of a bummer. oooh wait, i know, i can throw some stats at ya:
- two have a parisian theme
- one is a bit indian...ish...
- one is kind of "shabby chic"
- two have plain (unpatterned) backgrounds (what?! is this still LAUREN's blog??!)
- two feature photos and are what i would call "layout cards" (kind of like a scrapbook page, but smaller and...ummm...well, they're cards!)
- one has *72* embellishments on it--mostly rhinestones--in an area that measures approximately 4" x 1" (believe it or not, this is not even a record for me!) (it looks *good* though, trust me--it's not too much!) :)
- three are pretty "boyish", six are definitely girlish, one is gender neutral (i need to focus on GUY cards for the rest of the year!)
- techniques used: painting, faux stitching, altering/cutting out pattern paper & stickers & chipboard, inking, distressing, layering...and glueing on a whoooooooooole LOT of teeny tiny rhinestones!
the only other thing i can reveal is that these are all destined for CAARDVARKS' september 5th challenge, sponsored by frances meyer, for which we have the biggest DT gallery ever--(utilizing the fruits of the gi-HUGE-ic product packs they sent us--thanks, lana!) it will knock your socks off, and possibly your shoes as well...although they had best not be WHITE SHOES...since by then it'll be after labor day! :)